|Number of players||2, 3, 4+|
|Team or Individual play||Individual|
- “Yardage” of a hole is defined as the distance between a designated point on the tee box and the center of the green.
- “Yardages” is a golf game in which the winner of a hole wins points according to the yardage of the hole, irrespective of par.
- For example, if the yardage of a hole is 100 yards, then the player who wins that hole would be awarded 100 points.
- This game may be played as a regular game or as a betting game, in which case, each point is worth a set amount of money. For example, 100 points could be worth $1, etc.
- Handicaps are usually not used in this game.