|Number of players||2, 3, 4+|
|Team or Individual play||Individual|
- Tin Whistles is a game that can be played among any number of players, and so, it can be played as a tournament too.
- Handicaps are used in this game.
- It uses a form of Stableford scoring that awards points for scores on each hole.
- Points in Tin Whistle are awarded as follows:
1 point for a bogey or worse
3 points for par
5 points for a birdie10 points for an eagle
- At the end of the round, instead of tallying up strokes, players add up their points, and the player with the most point wins the game or tournament.