|Alias||Chip Tac Toe|
|Number of players||2|
|Team or Individual play||Individual|
- This is a simple golf game, usually played by kids, that can be played in one’s backyard.
- Players draw a Tic Tac Toe grid using rope, chalk, string, or some other material.
- If the players are putting, the grid should be flat, but it should have higher edges if they are chipping.
- Once the grid is ready, both players take turns hitting their ball inside the grid.
- The first player to land three adjacent balls in the grid, whether up and down, diagonally, or sideways, wins the game.