|Number of players||2, 3, 4+|
|Team or Individual play||Individual|
- Shazam is a golf game played on the putting greens in which players bet that another player will three-putt.
- Any time before a player putts on reaching the green, one or more players may call out “Shazam” invoking the Shazam bet, which is worth a pre-decided amount of money. When only one player says “Shazam” the putter is only in a bet with that player. However, if two or more players say Shazam, then the putter has a bet with them all.
- The outcome of the bet varies according to the following conditions:
- If the putter 3-putts, they lose the bet.
- If the putter 4-putts or more, they lose double the bet.
- If the putter 2-putts, no money is owed to anyone.
- If the putter 1-putts, they win double the bet.