|Alias||Marshmallow Long Drive|
|Number of players||2, 3, 4+|
|Team or Individual play||Individual|
- This is mostly played as a fundraising game.
- Longest Marshmallow Drive is played like Longest Drive, with the difference being that a marshmallow is used instead of a golf ball.
- One hole is designated as the “marshmallow” hole.
- The players purchase a marshmallow and drive it from the tee box.
- Players can have as many drives as they want, depending on how many marshmallows they purchase.
- The marker is moved every time the marshmallow is hit further.
- The player who drives the marshmallow the furthest at the end of the game wins the game and usually a small prize.
A target can be set for where the marshmallow must land in order to win the game.