|Number of players||4|
|Team or Individual play||Team|
- This game uses the full USGA handicap of each player in the four-player team.
- The scorekeeper records the actual score of each player for each hole.
- The scores on the 18 holes of each player are combined, and then their full handicap is deducted from the total score to calculate the net score.
- The net scores of the four players are combined to determine the “Four Horsemen” aggregate team score.
- The team with the highest score wins the game.