|Number of players||2, 3, 4|
|Team or Individual play||Individual|
- Fish is a betting game that can be played by two, three, or four players. It revolves around birdies and involves three bets which are won by the player who “catches” the first “fish”, the player who catches the biggest fish, and the player who catches the most fish.
- The three bets are as follows:
- The player to score the first birdie wins the first bet.
- The player to make the longest birdie putt throughout the round wins the second bet.
- The player to score the most birdies during the round wins the third bet.
- In the case of a tie for the third bet, the total distance of the tied players’ birdie putts is added to break the tie.
- Depending on what is decided among the group of players, an eagle can count as one birdie, it can be worth two birdies, or it can have no value in this game.
- All bets are usually worth the same amount of money, but they can vary depending on the group of players.