|Number of players||2, 4|
|Team or Individual play||Both|
- The Cube is a betting game that can be played one-on-one between two players or in teams of two.
- In this game, one player or team aims to control an imaginary “cube” that can be used to double the bet. However, an actual cube-shaped object can also be used.
- This game involves two bets, one on each nine.
- The game begins with all players teeing off and then comparing their drives. The player with the shortest drive gets the first cube, meaning the ability to double the bet anytime as long as they have the cube.
- After one player or team uses their cube, it goes to the other side.
- Once the front nine is completed, a new bet starts on the back nine. Once again, the players tee off and the player with the shortest drive gets the cube.
- The winner of the game is the player or team who manages to earn the most amount of money.