|Number of players||2, 3, 4|
|Team or Individual play||Both|
- Golf Battle is played between two teams of two or individually in match play format, meaning that the game is scored based on who wins a hole rather than the total number of strokes.
- The twist comes after a player has won a hole. Once a player wins a hole, they are presented with two options. They can either:
- Choose to take out or “block” one club from their opponent’s bag, excluding the putter
- Choose to add a club back to their own bag (“unblock” it) if it was taken away by an opponent.
- Once a club is blocked, it can’t be used throughout the round unless it is unblocked.
- Tying on a hole results in a “push” and no clubs are blocked or unblocked on that hole. The ability to block or unblock a club does not get carried over to the next hole in case of a push.
- The team with the lowest score at the end of the round wins.
- This game is best suited for low handicappers.